Monday, January 26, 2009

my weak ankles

Well, i sprained my ankle on tuesday of last week, and it is now monday. it is still swollen, bruised and looks like a club foot. somebody told me that it looked like i stepped in paint. probably didn't help the situation that i subbed at the h.s. all day on friday, and then traveled and flew all day on saturday to kansas.

i'm supposed to be training for a marathon, but haven't even been remotely close to running since my ankle decided to snap and revolt against my body. it's probably like, "I hate running, so i'm just going to injure myself so you can't do it anymore." well, too bad for my ankle that i'm going to start again here soon.

i have pictures, i will put them up later.

1 comment:

Alyssa Brewer said...

dude, i'm sorry. but it does look pretty sick! spare the world your photos.