Sunday, May 29, 2011

Back To The Land Of Oz & Catching Up On Blogging

 It has been quite a while since I have had the time to blog. And since it has been so long, you will just have to get the shortened version of everything that has been happening. Hopefully life will be less busy so that I can actually write about it.
Audrey and I were fortunate enough to be able to take a vacation to my homeland of Kansas. One of the main purposes was to visit my new niece and nephew Malachi & Isaac. They were born prematurely and they were in the NICU for quite a while before they got to come home. They are miracle babies! And we got to hold them!
First on the agenda was visiting Haviland: my family, Audrey's family and everything in between. I surprised Audrey with a brand new road bike for her birthday since she is going to try her hand at a triathlon this summer. We had a great time in Haviland and then went to Wichita to see the babies and Patrick, Janeen, and Micah. It was so great to see these little babies that we had prayed for for so long. Before heading back to Wyoming we ran a 5k race with Patrick. The Step Up For SIDS 5k. It was a good time. Here's a couple of pictures from the trip.







No comments: