Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Catching Up On Life

Well, I thought it was time to write a blog about all the things that have been happening that I haven't had time to blog about, basically a catch up on life.

There is a class that just started last night for guitar, so I am taking it now and there was three students including me that were there. I think it will definetly help me with strumming patterns and overall playing, which is what I was shooting for.

It snowed quite a bit yesterday, probably one of the most consistent snows that we have had all winter long. So now Kemmerer looks like winter again. And I have shoveled quite a bit of snow already. Just when I was ready for it to be warm....

Audrey had a tightened I.T. band which runs up and down the outside of your leg, and extends across your knee. When she tried to run it would put an immense amount of pain across her knee thus making it not able for her to run. She has been going to Physical Therapy and it has gotten a lot better. She ran 6 miles once last week, and is hoping to keep improving on that so we can be ready for our marathon on April 18th.

Speaking of the Marathon, I am going to run 16 miles this Friday for my long run of the week. I hope that the snow has melted and it is at least sunny outside so I don't have to go inside.

Audrey lost her wallet two days ago, we think she might have dropped it in the parking lot of the grocery store, and then it got snow plowed into some gigantic snow drift. So, that will be a hassle to get her driver's license, bank card, insurance card all redone. We went down to the grocery store to look for her wallet yesterday afternoon, and I pulled into the parking lot with our car, and another car started backing out right into where we were. I honked about 10 times, it was a long time, but the guy never heard the horn. So he backed right on up and scraped up against the side of our car. I thought great, the only reason we are here right now is because we were looking for something we already lost, and now we are having a vehicle accident! Praise the Lord that it didn't do any damage at all, there was only a mark of plastic from his tail light.

There was a bird inside the Church last Wednesday. I kept hearing things outside my office, and I went out to check, thinking somebody must have come in the front door. Needless to say, I was a little freaked out when the bird went whizzing by head and kept trying to fly out a window. I grabbed a snow shovel and stuck it under the bird, and finally he landed on it and I opened my office door and he flew out.

All for now, adios....

2 comments:

pjsehl said...

wow, Jadon- you've got some stuff going on! If only I could have video of the bird incident....

Anonymous said...

haha mom says "thanks for making my life sound so much better". sounds like u had a really crappy week