Friday, July 17, 2009

Updates

This past Monday and Tuesday I got to go backpacking in the Wind River Mountains with my dog Mountie. It was a kind of Spiritual Retreat/ Getaway that I have been wanting to do for a while now. Going by myself was a good experience, and the only horrible parts were some strong wind, millions of mosquitos, and freaking myself out at night when I was trying to go to sleep.

The good things were that I got to go into the mountains, fish, hike, sleep, eat, spend time with God, talk to myself, laugh at the stupid things Mountie did, and be refreshed!

This weekend we are "Worshipping In The Wilderness" as a Church. The entire congregation is invited to come about 45 minutes north of Kemmerer into the National Forest and campout Saturday night, and then we are going to have Church up there on Sunday morning with a cookout afterwards. Should be a total blast!

No comments: