Monday, August 1, 2011

Carte Blanche Book Review


I just finished up reading the new James Bond novel by Jeffery Deaver. I have loved watching the James Bond movies since I was a kid, but this is the first book that I have read. It was a good read, and followed in the James Bond theme of things. Which, I am glad that the author didn't go changing a lot of what makes James Bond, James Bond.
One of the things that can happen with a novel as opposed to a movie is there can be more internal thought and feelings produced by the characters. I liked that aspect of this book, because with the Bond movies you don't really get a look into what Bond is thinking or feeling. The book had a good plot and a few good twists to keep you guessing as to what is really going on.
Overall, I enjoyed it, and can't wait until they make the next Bond movie out of it.

No comments: