Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jimmy Needham & Barlow Girl Concert

Last night, Audrey, Alyssa, and I went down to Salt Lake City to see Brooke Starret, Jimmy Needham, and Barlow Girl in concert. It has been a while since I have been to a concert so I was looking forward to going and hanging out, and hearing these good musicians. I have seen Jimmy Needham before at Barclay, and he lived up to his performance at BC last night. The new songs on his cd are really good, I especially like the one called "Hurricane".

Barlow Girl put on a good show, and they impressed me as well. I really liked how each band took out a time to share about their own faith, about how God has moved in their lives, and how they in turn can encourage others through those things, even the hard ones.

We got home right around midnight, which in college, was not late at all... but things have now changed. I was beat last night, and fell asleep pretty quickly.

All in all it was a great outing and a lot of fun.




No comments: