Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We Are Moving!!! across town....

It has been a crazy past couple of days here in Kemmerer, WY. Well, at least for Audrey and I... We have been blessed with an apartment to live in! God is so good in taking care of us! It's three bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, porch, laundry room, and it's only 2 blocks from the church!

Monday I drove to Rock Springs to load up as much of our stuff as I could (thanks to a guy in our church who let me borrow his pickup and trailer).

I left Rock Springs at 6:00 p.m. arrived in Kemmerer at 8:00 p.m. and the Brewer's (THANK YOU) helped us unload everything and we were done in an hour.

Our official move in day is Saturday, and I will take some pics and have more info in the days to come.

Be praying that we can get everything done with the house, plus everything else in life! it seems a little crazy!!!

mi casa es su casa - COME VISIT US!

2 comments:

Tricky G said...

3 bedrooms? that means there is room for me if I decide to come visit, right? Because when I buy my new kayak I will kayak across country

Anonymous said...

i'm so happy for you guys!