Monday, October 13, 2008

Nothing Spectacular, Just Life

Last week was incredibly busy, and I bet that if I look back at all my blogs I will say that I have busy weeks a lot, but this one seemed super busy.

Tuesday we went to Salt Lake
Wednesday we had Church
Thursday we went to Rock Springs
Friday I subbed at the High School
Saturday we babysat
Sunday we woke up late for Church

And now it's Monday! I don't have anything incredible to write about. Maybe those are the times where you just start typing and then something incredible comes out of your ramblings. I'm not really sure, but I don't think anything wonderful has been typed yet.

It snowed here on Saturday. Blizzard like conditions, but it is already starting to warm back up which is nice, except for in my office right now. It is a little chilly. The sun never comes through my office window, which is too bad.

Elk season starts on Wednesday, hopefully I will be able to go out with somebody and enjoy watching them get to shoot an Elk. I am still considered out of state since I haven't lived here a year yet. Audrey's Dad and Bro-In-Law both have tags for the Kemmerer area so it will be fun to go out with them when they come up.

I'm not good enough on my guitar yet for any performances, but I think I will be soon. I am really enjoying practicing and learning.

How's that for some random thoughts on Columbus Day!

1 comment:

Tricky G said...

Just so you know, the best time for inspiration only comes after one in the morning, before that everything makes sense. The best writers are generally crazy for this reason, you have to drive yourself crazy to be a genius.