Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sickness

Well, I have been sick since Sunday afternoon, and am only now feeling half way decent. I think I got a horrible case of the flu. It was no fun at all. Sunday night was one of the longest nights of my life. I couldn't get comfortable anywhere and moved from the bed to the couch all night long. And I was awakened every two hours by my stomach wanting to get rid of whatever was in there. Needless to say it was bad.
But hopefully the worst is over.
Now on to some good news. On Saturday Audrey and I got to take a date day.

We went to Starbucks and sat in there for a good 3 hours just being together. It was so nice to have good coffee and no time frame whatsoever. When we were getting ready to leave one of the baristas said, "You guys really made yourselves comfortable here!" I guess that's when you know that you have made another place feel like home.

We also bought a french press while we were there. We have been talking about buying one for a long time, and we finally just went for it. Totally worth it! We used it on Sunday morning and the coffee was amazing! So much better than just having a normal cup out of a coffee maker.
Maybe we had such a great day on Saturday that I got sick on Sunday to make up for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe the frenchpress made you sick?

Aud