Friday, February 4, 2011

Barclay College Masters Program


It is official. I have been accepted into the Masters Program at Barclay College. I am scheduled to start online classes in the fall of 2011. When I graduate I will have a "Master Of Arts In Transformational Leadership".

It is a 2 year course with 1 week of on site intensive class time once per semester and the rest is done online. There are parts of entering into this endeavor that are a little overwhelming and a little frightening as well. But I know that God has led me into it, and He is continuing to open the doors for me to pursue this next step in my education. I am excited about being pushed out of my comfort zone, and also being pushed into accomplishing things that I would not have done on my own. We definitely need outside sources to help spur us along sometimes.

No comments: