Saturday, April 16, 2011

Garage Sale


Audrey and I decided it was time to get rid of some of our "stuff". And according to Dave Ramsey having an Emergency Fund is the first thing you do to have Financial Peace. So, we teamed up with another family in town to have a garage sale. You would think that April 15th would be late enough in the year that the weather would be fairly decent.
Not herererer in Kemmerererer. The temps weren't too bad, 30's and 40's, but it was the constant 30 mph wind that made things really seem cold. I guess this is normal Spring weather because we had a pretty decent turnout and we did make some money. I am pretty exhausted though. I think the thought after every garage sale is, "Is it really worth it?"
I'm not sure how to answer that question, but we do have "free" money that we wouldn't have otherwise.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

as I begin to forget the pain of the cold and the wind it becomes more worth it