Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas With The Carlsons!

We had our Christmas With The Carlson Clan yesterday. It was a lot of fun, but some craziness was thrown into the mix as well! All of the Carlson 7 kids were there, including their children, spouses, and my parents got to be in the day as well. So needless to say there were a lot of people there. It was also the first chance that I got to use my new GPS that my brother gave to me! It's going to be nice to have! Thanks Jared!

We opened up all the presents first. Audrey and I made out very well! Somebody pulled a practical joke though and snuck in ridiculous gifts to each person there. We couldn't ever figure out who it was though!

After presents we had lunch at like 3:00, I was starving! Then some of the kids put on a play for the entire family, and then Audrey got to read "Papa Panov" to everyone. Thanks to Lia Brewer for her awesome internet skills in finding this rare book that has become a Carlson Family Tradition to read at Christmas every year!

After that Audrey and I took a walk, ate some pie, and then went to the singspiration at the Church. It was a great day, and exhausting as well.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

You don't know who sent the books either?