Monday, December 29, 2008

I Guess I Did This To Myself!


For Christmas this year I registered Audrey for the Salt Lake City Marathon. And I couldn't let her do it by herself, so I signed myself up for it as well. Today is our first day of "official" race day training. Audrey does an awesome job of coming up with a workout plan that will take us right up to races, and she outdid herself on this one. I just hope that I can keep up with her!

I can officially say that I have become a runner, and I think that this first marathon will cement that fact even more in my mind. The farthest that Audrey and I have gone so far is a half marathon (13.1) miles. So we are doubling the farthest that we have ran for this marathon.

One day at a time up until April 18th, 2009!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Yeah Baby! You're a Runner!