Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family & Friends

It has been an incredibly busy last week! Travis and Amanda got married on Saturday! WOOHOO! The wedding was really good, and it was great to see a lot of my friends and family there that I hadn't had the chance to see for quite a while.
My good friends Adam and Justin came up to Kemmerer with us after the wedding on Saturday night. Adam did a 100 mile run for missions and our Church supported him in his run, so he preached on Sunday morning for me. It was nice to have a break! Thanks Adam! We got to hang out Saturday night at our house and just catch up on life.
Sunday morning before Church Adam coerced me into running with him in the freezing winter cold. We went about 4 miles I would guess. My eye lashes were frozen, and I was glad to get it over with. Justin and Adam left Kemmerer at around 1:30 p.m. after lunch and made it all the way back to Haviland by 3:00 a.m. Pretty impressive.
Here is a picture of Adam and I after our morning run, you can see that it was cold, and almost see the frozeness of my eye lashes.

1 comment:

Adam Monaghan said...

coerced? you wanted to run, punk! - adam
ps it sure was fun to be up there with ya'll in Kemmerererererer!