Monday, February 23, 2009


This past Monday, Audrey and I went to Salt Lake City and we happened to stop at the REI store there. It was awesome, we didn't have enough time to check out everything, but I'm sure that we will return sooner rather than later. My wonderful parents heard about our camping trip last summer with some very inadequate sleeping bags that I purchased off Ebay for like 10 bucks.
So there Christmas present to us this year was some money for new ones. We figured REI would be the perfect place to buy one. And we were right! They talked us through all the different features, and we even got to lay down in the bags to make sure they would be the right ones.
So the pictures above are the type of sleeping bags that we got, Big Agnes is the brand. And that is the exact one that I got, called the Encampment. It goes down to 15 degrees and weighs in at only a couple pounds.
The best part of all is that Audrey got the female version and they zip together! Now we will be warm and cozy when we spend the night out in the mountains! Thanks mom and dad!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Isn't REI amazing!!! It was one of my favorite stores when we lived in Washington!