Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hale Freezes Over 10k & Birthday Celebration This Weekend!


I get to run a race as part of my birthday celebration! Audrey and I are heading to Orem, UT on Saturday to take part in our 2nd running of the "Hale Freezes Over" 10k. We ran this race last year, and we had a lot of fun doing it. The race is the first item on the agenda for my birthday day. We are also going to go to a running store and I'm going to get a new pair of trail running shoes. My very first pair actually. I plan on running quite a few trail races this Spring, Summer, and Fall. Even a few ultras hopefully. I've got a few shoes that I'm looking at getting Brooks Cascadia, New Balance MT101, are a couple. It's going to be a fun day, the weather is mostly sunny and a high of 43 degrees! Should make for perfect race weather.

No comments: