Monday, September 1, 2008

first blog of september

This officially kicks off my one blog per day per one month per one year endeavour. Audrey and I are in Rock Springs today, visiting family. We were able to go to the RSEVF Sunday evening service last night which was a good one. Pastor Larry spoke on Nehemiah.

I am going to pace myself with a few things that have happened as of late so that I have something to write about at least for the next few days. The other day Audrey and I went to Bridal Veil Falls, which is on the way to Salt Lake City. It is right off the highway, and you can hike about half way up the falls which is pretty cool. It was a nice stop on the way down to SLC.

So here are some pictures from that trip, and you can tune in tomorrow same website, same time, to hear about what Audrey and I did this past Saturday.



No comments: