Monday, September 15, 2008

Public Restrooms

I was in a public restroom this morning, and there were 4 stalls. Two were occupied, one was being cleaned, and the one at the very end was open. So I started for the open one only to be cut off by the cleaning dude. He had just finished the one he was in, and was ready to clean the open stall that I was going to occupy. I obliged to his request being the nice person that I am, and I was going to use the stall that he just came out of.

Only I was cut off by some other guy who had just walked in! So now I am stuck standing in the public restroom waiting for a stall. Then this other trucker guy comes in, looks at me, looks at all the stall doors that are closed and he yells, "Standing room only! Let's hurry up and get out of here!" In his best raspy trucker voice... Then he left!

Anyway, I thought it was hilarious, and blog worthy.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my! That is too funny!