Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Looking Forward At Things To Come

Since it is the middle of September, I have seem to run out of things that are incredibly exciting to blog about, and since I made a pact that I would try and blog everyday in September the task is becoming more difficult.

Yet, I am looking forward to a few things coming up that I know will be fun to blog about. The first one of those is that Audrey and I are going to the UW vs. BYU football game on Saturday in Provo, UT. I am stoked to watch some college football live and in person. And root for the Cowboys, even though they aren't doing so hot.

The next big thing is our half-marathon on Sept. 27. Our training is going okay, there are some days where I sure don't want to go (today was one of those days).

So those are the next 2 big things that i'm looking forward to.

you will have to wait in anticipation for the blogs about them!

No comments: