Thursday, September 4, 2008

Here It Is...

We had our first Wednesday Night Small Group Study last night here at Valley Evangelical Free Church. We had a good turn out, and some great discussion. One person said, "It gave them a lot to chew on for the rest of the night." Thanks to Alyssa for babysitting the kiddies.

All in all I think it turned out really well. Everyone who came said they enjoyed the laidback format (we had coffee and dessert), and the fellowship.

I am preaching on Ecclesiastes Ch. 3:12-22 this week. We are slowly working our way through all of Solomon's thoughts on life. So I'm preparing for that today, lots of reading, praying and studying and trying to organize all of my thoughts.

That's all I got for today. Have a great Thursday. Adios.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, u wrote about me in your blog!
i feel special.

(but have u read my blog? ur in there like a 100 times! so it's about time you said some thing about me)