Friday, September 12, 2008

Here Goes Another Entry Into September

I subbed for the first time in the High School today at Kemmerer. I was in the automotive/welding/trades class. Good thing that all I had to do was make them watch a video on the computer, and explain a worksheet that they had to do. It went pretty well, and I will actually be subbing for the same teacher all day next Friday. And I only had to take one cell phone away today.

As I announced earlier Audrey and I are running in a half-marathon on Sept. 27th in Pinedale, WY. Tomorrow marks the farthest that we will have ran so far since our last half-marathon in Mason City, IA in October of last year. 8 miles on Saturday, 4 miles on Sunday, 5 miles on Monday, 6 miles Tuesday, 7 miles Wednesday, Rest Thursday, 12 miles on Friday, rest on Saturday... and then working our way back down for recuperation the next week before the race. It didn't sound as bad until I just typed it all out, and now it seems like a lot! But it should be a lot of fun, our last one was anyway. I just need my parents to come out and support us like they did in Iowa! Hint, Hint, mom and dad.

Ecclesiastes Ch. 4:1-8 is lined up for Sunday. It's a good passage of Scripture that deals with real things in life. Envy, wanting what someone else has; Money, always wanting more; Oppression, bad things happening to innocent people... good stuff to think about.

See you tomorrow... if you're lucky

No comments: