Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Making Up For Last Wednesday

Today was a pretty busy day. But one of the highlights of the day was a little guitar lesson that I had this morning with a guy from our church named Don. I am borrowing a guitar and wanting to learn so that I can play on Sunday mornings and at other services. So I now have a few guitar books, a tuner, a stand, and my first lesson.

Don used to be a band director, and he is a great teacher! It was such a blast, I totally forgot about everything else going on in life and just had fun learning something new. We are working through a Hal Leonard Book, and it comes with an cd that has the songs on there as well, so you can play along with the songs.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun... and my fingers hurt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, mom says to put super glue on ur finger tips. lol

Anonymous said...

grrr, u didn't blog again yesterday jadon!